Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Famous Brother

Jeff was on KTLA Channel 5 this morning, talking about his book and giving some "clean-up" tips. He was great, and completely natural, if I do say so myself. Check out his clip here; it is about 5 minutes long and totally worth your time. And if you haven't purchased the book yet, you can get here, or at a Barnes and Noble near you (just look in the social science section). He has a couple more TV appearances coming up in San Diego, so look for more proud sister posts. Coming to a blog near you!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

AWESOME! I loved the story...I will not be eating pasta or looking at dry skin again.

Shalmeno said...

That's a little trippy, but in an endearing, almost cute way. (Because when I think of Jeff, or ANY of your brothers, for that matter, I think: How cute!) ;-)